Monday, May 20, 2013

Gatorade 02 Perform 360g - size Orange B006DHSSR6


Best Gatorade 02 Perform 360g - size Orange B006DHSSR6 Today


Gatorade 02 Perform 360g - size Orange is the most popular everything .The G Series Pro is an advanced development by Gatorade that consists of nutritional support at the three different stages of physical activity: before, during and after. The series has come about through the work done at the Gatorade Sports Science Institute and the feedback of world class athletes.Whether you train every single day, competing on a regular basis, or if you exercise a couple of times a week and play in match ups every month or so, getting the most from your body and performing to your maximum still matters; the G Series Pro helps you do that. For the three stages there are three products. PRIME is for before, PERFORM is for during and RECOVER is for after; all are catered very specifically for their respective tasks. This is PERFORM.The fluid helps maintain hydration, and then it is the carbohydrates and sodium that help ensure that fuel stores are maintained as well as electrolyte balance, all of which contributes to maintaining performance for longer.Intense workouts and endurance sports require this blend of carbohydrates, electrolytes and fluid to help athletes compete. Dehydration is a danger for every athlete at every level, but Gatorade G Series Pro 02 Perform is designed to support you every step of the way.*Carbohydrate: 30g (125 calories)*Electrolytes: 250mg Sodium and 60mg PotassiumPer 100ml:*Energy: 106kJ (25kcal)*Protein: trace*Carbohydrate: 6g, of which sugars: 6g*Fat: nil, of which saturates: nil*Fibre: trace*Sodium: 0.05g*Potassium: 12mg*Magnesium: 5mg. Gatorade 02 Perform 360g - size Orange is consummate and a high quality selection .


  • Gatorade GSP 02 Perform Orange Canister 350g

Gatorade 02 Perform 360g - size Orange is a favourite pick us . And I RECENTLY highly recommend it. Take exactly the revaluation if grant the purchaser to appreciate of a typical Gatorade 02 Perform 360g - size Orange cons and professionals.



Brand : Gatorade
Category : Energy Drinks
Product ID/ASIN : B006DHSSR6

Gatorade 02 Perform 360g - size Orange Details





Click To View Far More Image for Gatorade 02 Perform 360g - size Orange


Cheap Gatorade 02 Perform 360g - size Orange B006DHSSR6 Reviews





Gatorade 02 Perform 360g - size Orange Customer Reviews - Average Rating :3.0 out of 5 Stars

Surprisingly better then plain water
I worried this might be a gimmick but I decided to risk the money and give it a try. For several workouts in a row I switched back and forth between water and Gatorade Pro and saw a strong difference in my stamina. This stuff works!


Bad value for money
GATORADE G Series Pro Perform 350g Tub LemonLater this year I am taking part in an Ironman event. I heard that the organisers were using Gatorade perform on the course. It is highly recomended that you familiarize yourself with the products that will be used so you know in advance how you react to them.
So I got myself a container of Gatorade Perform (350g).
350g makes 5 lts of fluid. In my world I use 2 X 750ml bottles on my bike. This works out that I can get around 6X 3hr rides out of 350gs of Gatorade and at nearly

No comments:

Post a Comment