Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea 128 Fl oz 3.78 Litre is the best commodities .. Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea 128 Fl oz 3.78 Litre is masterly or good quality inventory .
- Southern style
- Sweet tea
- Delicious taste
- 100% natural
Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea 128 Fl oz 3.78 Litre is a preferent selection some people . Or even FREEZING firmly can't help but recommend it. Learn precisely the reappraisal if allow the client to apprise of a typical Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea 128 Fl oz 3.78 Litre disadvantages and pros .
Brand : Arizona
Product ID/ASIN : B00ATQ52A8
Click To Discover Much More Photo to get Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea 128 Fl oz 3.78 Litre
Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea 128 Fl oz 3.78 Litre Customer Reviews - Average Rating :5.0 out of 5 Stars
Sweet tea from the good ole south
I first sampled sweet tea when I went to America was a hot day but the usual soda just couldn't cool me down, so saw sweet tea on the menu and thought ok I wanna sample the redneck life so I got some and I wasn't disappointed.
Pity Amazon don't stock much of it as I'm almost finished and wanting more for if we get sun in England I plan a good ole redneck bar b q
Tasty and traditional
If you are expecting this to taste like Lipton Ice Tea or Brisk - it's not that kind of thing. Southern style sweet tea like this doesn't have any lemon or peach flavours to it. It's very basic, brewed tea with quite a lot of sugar. Easy enough to make at home to be honest but for the price you get just short of 4 litres so this saves a lot of time and means theres always some chilled down ready for me in the fridge when the urge takes me.
This is a very sweet and refreshing drink I love to get when on holiday in Florida and this particular brand tastes exactly like the fresh brewed tea we get at Cracker Barrel restaurant. So it takes me back to those hot sunny days. My taste buds love it but my teeth might not thank me further down the line!
If you are familiar with southern style sweet tea then this won't disappoint you. If your not sure you'll like it then maybe try brewing some at home first. Most Southern cook books have recipes for it as its a staple...
Delicious!
This is the one I got in the States. It is refreshing and delicious, especially straight out of the fridge!
No comments:
Post a Comment